Thursday, August 11, 2011

about mine right now...


in my eyes,,,people can't seem to see anything...
its becoz my eyes are covered up by tears...
i was constantly hurt n depressed...
but no one seem to understand what i feel...
i long to be able to reach out n tell some1 everything n all my problems....
n another but,,,i have no one to tell or they juz don't seem to hear that...
i've started to hide n bottle up all of my problems n feelings...
hoping that maybe they juz will go away...
i want a company but at the same time,,i've scared of it...
my sanctuary is my room where i can juz be alone...
n try to throw away all of my anching pains...
i'm dark n mysterious n maybe people dont like it...
but n more but,,, even if i think i'm really by myself in the dark...
there is some1 that still and always by my sides...n it's ALLAH...
get out more ierah n enjoy life becoz it is far too long to frown your way through...
AJA AJA FIGHTING...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment